Rejected SuperMiner25's - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by SuperMiner25, Jan 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperMiner25

SuperMiner25 New Member

SuperMiner25 - Staff Application
    What is your Minecraft Username? My Minecraft username is SuperMiner25.

What is your Discord Username? My Discord username is SuperMiner25#2075.

How old are you currently? I am currently 14 years old.

Do you own a microphone? I do not own a microphone that is meant for game, but I do have phone which has microphone on it. The only problem with using a microphone is that most of the time when I’m online there is someone sleeping, etc, not allowing to talk.

What is your gender? My gender is Male.

What country do you live in, and what timezone? I live in the United States of America in the EST timezone.

Can you speak any other languages? If so, please list them. Currently I can not speak any other language beside English.

[Server Experience]

How long have you been playing on the server? I have been playing since second day after the Faction server started and have put many hours into the server with now enough spawner be put to make 2nd of f top.

Are you a donor? If so, what server and rank? I’m currently not able to donate / support the server but I try my best to do what I can with voting ever day (on votetop).

What motivated you to apply for a staff position? For me the staff team at RageRaid really made me want to go through with my goal of one day becoming a staff member to help people out.

Have you ever been punished by a staff member? Not, on this server, but on Factionslab I got banned on 1/20/17 for insiding because I made deal with a co-leader of another faction to buy there base and I got banned for inside. Beside that I have never been banned or even muted beside that one time.

Have you got any prior experience as a community staff member and what have you learned? No sadly I have not, but this is the place I would like to start with it.

[About You]

Why do you want to be a staff member? Because I feel like at lot could be add with the addition of me, I feel with the amount of hours I can put in it will help the server be safe and enjoyable place for everyone.

Why should we choose you over other candidates? The reason you should choose me is because I’m a hard-worker, someone who is will to help someone, a person willing to go way out of there way just to make something right for someone else.

Is there anything else we should know about you? I have a little knowledge in coding, as of right now I know Html and css, and little Java.

2. Piggie

Piggie New Member

Application Denied

Hello there,
    We commend you for applying for our staff team; however, we will be denying your application at this time due to the fact that your application lacks clarity. When writing an application for Helper, please make sure your ideas are fluid and well-written. We want to know many things about you and why you should be a Helper and adding irrelevant information to your application does not help the Recruitment team or yourself. Try to show how you stand out from the crowd in your application and list many reasons why you would be a unique and amazing Helper, as well as organizing your thoughts and staying professional and relevant to the question at hand.
    Thanks for applying!
    You may reapply in two weeks.
    Good luck with your next application!
    If you have any questions regarding this rejection, please feel free to PM me and I will respond as soon as is convenient.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.